Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done this before once or twice, but it's my ball, and I'm going home with it. Or something.

Anyway, Ghosts.

Do you believe they exist?

I didn't. I thought anyone who did is a bit of a wrong'un.

Then, I saw one in the Adelphi hotel.

Honest to god.

And if god wants to argue about it, I'll go toe-to-toe.

This ghost was a bloke, walked around the bed I was on - smiled directed at me - and put his thumb up, then he walked through the wall.

I know, I know. Typing this I'm thinking 'What a nob...' but I know what I saw. I wasn't tired, drunk, hungover - it wasn't a blur, I saw it in detail. The ghost even had a towel wrapped around his waist ffs.

Anyway - after seeing this ghost in 2008 - I had this sent to me;

Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: 1970
Further Comments: George has been seen several times standing by beds on the fifth floor.

This article was 2015;

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/top-10-most-haunted-places-9472548

Adelphi Hotel

I was on the fifth floor...

So then. Ghosts.

Have you ever seen one?

Are people who believe in them freaks?

Actually, no - forget that question. Lets stick with;

Ghosts.
  • Do you believe in them?
  • Have you ever seen one?

While you weren't drunk, hungover or tired have you given any consideration that you are simply a nut case.

Could it be like deja vu where your mind is sure you've seen something before because of accidentally stimulating a certain part of your brain or something? (Sparing you be exact details because I don't know them)

So maybe could you have not seen it at that time but dreamt it and your brain has "filed" it in the wrong place?

I think most people who see ghosts are telling what they think is the truth, but I reckon their minds are playing tricks on them.

I've had an "experience" myself but I blame it on fear and dreams.

Look at you 'Professor Yorkie'

Me and a gang of mates saw one in broad daylight when we were kids in the grounds of what was then La Sagesse school in Aigburth. The school had a very old convent within the grounds which was centuries old, which was reputed to be haunted ( now a housing estate ).

The school was shut and we were walking down a straight path towards the old convent, we could see everything in front of us and there was nothing in front of us other than the path. Out of nowhere a Nun dressed all in grey appeared about fifty yards in front of us. She had her head bowed and there was nowhere she could've come from without us seeing her. We all turned to run and as we turned she was behind us, again head bowed. Everyone of us saw her on both occasions and we really did s**t ourselves and didn't stop running until we got home.

I'm not saying it was a ghost, but all of us saw it and there was nowhere that the nun could've come from without seeing her first .

the_possessed_nun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back