Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
the who are closing tomorrow.

Show the rest how to do it properly.

Saw Roger Daltrey perform the other week on TV, it was painfully embarrassing. I say that as someone who doesn't mind a few of their songs.

The Rollin Stones were an embarrassment and I see The Who going the same way. Hope I'm wrong, but very much doubt that I will be.

Im goin glasto nxt year and gunna wear a gopro cam on me head and film EVERYTHING I do...
Saw Roger Daltrey perform the other week on TV, it was painfully embarrassing. I say that as someone who doesn't mind a few of their songs.

The Rollin Stones were an embarrassment and I see The Who going the same way. Hope I'm wrong, but very much doubt that I will be.

Tfi with Gallagher

The Stones were incredible.

Probably a much different vibe on TV to what it was like being there but I rate that night as one of the best in my life. The atmosphere at the Pyramid was on another level. Look at the reaction they get for their final bow.

What exactly is Deadmaufive?

Are they a band?

Deadmau5 vs Jeff Mills' girlfriend. ""Your sh1tty music kind of sounds wrong, like a wet beaver stuck in a wormhole. I think you should stick to clothing and STFU without being alive... dead... 5-mouse-f*cking-glow-helmet-dj"

f640d125-307c-4701-9b64-35bbd4390518-1020x612.jpeg

3b4f173e-1f0d-4dce-8129-c5c9de81b526-1020x612.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back