Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at somebody had a massive flag of Kim Kardashian giving Ray-J a blowie.
CIk2WHtWcAAw4Sn.jpg

HAHAHAHA tip of the hat to whoever thought of that

Was pretty poor show from Kanye.

Across the board, some artists aren't good at the stadium crowd or festival crowd. And he was one of them IMO.

I could see what he was trying to. Basically to say "I rocked one of the biggest festivals solo with no bullshit" It was a performance for himself than a crowd.

Whereas Parliament/Funkadelic were on the same time and bossed it.

But I guess the kids thought his show was legendary. So what do i know.

One had to Laugh Quinn at Kanye's reaction. It was like who let this joker to spoil my self congratulations and break my self hero worship.

Hah, one out of how many. Come on a lot of it is not singing because basically they have not got a decent voice!

Sean Ryder.
Dave Gedge.
Graham Crabb and Clint Mansell.
Ian Brown.
Nigel Blackwell.
Wayne Coyne.

There's a few off the top of me head like. Having a 'good' voice shouldn't be a precursor to having something to say or enjoying someone saying it.

Must admit Jay-Z made me laugh when he opened up with Wonderwall after Liam had been slanging him off saying he should never be a headliner at Glasto.

Quality counter punch from Jay-Z

Had to laugh at that pumped up attention seeking oaf, Liam Gallagher, having a pop at Kanye's music. What does he know about good music?!

One had to Laugh Quinn at Kanye's reaction. It was like who let this joker to spoil my self congratulations and break my self hero worship.
Greatest Rockstar on the planet got punked, just wish he'd ran round a bit as the bouncer tried to catch him.

How the frig can he call himself a Rockstar aswell?, just stop Kayne please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back