Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pretty poor show from Kanye.

Across the board, some artists aren't good at the stadium crowd or festival crowd. And he was one of them IMO.

I could see what he was trying to. Basically to say "I rocked one of the biggest festivals solo with no bullshit" It was a performance for himself than a crowd.

Whereas Parliament/Funkadelic were on the same time and bossed it.

But I guess the kids thought his show was legendary. So what do i know.
That's where I'd have been if I was there, getting down, proper legendary musicians of the highest order.

Looking forward to The Who tonight. I saw them at the Arena a few months ago and they were very good. I just hope Daltrey's voice holds out.

Zak Starkey, son of Ringo Starr is outstanding on drums. Worth watching for that alone

A few big name acts have bombed on The Pyramid, U2 being the main one that springs to mind. Piss poor from start to finish. Oasis pretty average to when they've headlinded

Pharrell was on right before Kanye yesterday and by the looks of it stole the show.

Greatest Rockstar on the planet got punked, just wish he'd ran round a bit as the bouncer tried to catch him.

How the frig can he call himself a Rockstar aswell?, just stop Kayne please.

You do really he purposefully t
I don't mind some of his tracks, but he's just so far up himself it's untrue, at the end of the gig he said you are watching the greatest Rockstar on the planet :Blink:

With all the bad press he had before he even headlined, he was clearly going to try and wind people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back