Golf 2024

If McIlroy finishes 8 off the lead I think it will not be the disaster that it looks like at face value. Tomorrow is another day, as they say.
There's a -3 in the clubhouse already and Lowry could go lower. Rory's going to have a job on just to make the cut.

Some big names not going to be playing over the weekend. Need to find some highlights of Brysons front 9!

Happy to see Lowry up there!
For a second I was wondering if Els could turn back time after being in stellar form on the senior tour… not so much

I did a treble .....Hatton, Lowry and MacIntyre to finish in the Top 20 @17's.
Noren @75's e/w to finish 1st round leader, got a little bit of profit on that.
Will be looking for some value after the cut.

Most of the golfers who have finished did so on lower scores than yesterday, but then again most of the golfers got kicked in the short hairs repeatedly yesterday.

The course remains less-than-accommodating for going low. It's tough out there.

Everybody say goodbye to David Feherty, I've a feeling we may not be seeing him for a while

That guy can be brutal. The funniest four hours of golf I have ever seen was on USA, where they let him and McCord riff for four hours in the second round of a US Open in the late '90s. They were a riot, and they pulled no punches.

…birdie at the last, Lowry finished on -7, his lead might be dependent on the weather these next few hours.
Looking quite windy there now. Can't see anyone getting close to that today.

Terrible weather forecast for tomorrow. Lowry should be able to cope with that better than the Mericans

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back