Goodison Park and the fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkyali

Player Valuation: £40m
Where's the sense of entitlement come from all of a sudden ?

Where's the famous support and backing ?

Yes the fans are the heart and soul of the club but for me since Moyes left the fanbase at Goodison is pathetic.

No atmosphere
No support
Levels of anxiety and disgruntlement

Six weeks into a season and Siggy, Pickford, Klassen, DCL, Schneiderlin to name a few are being castigated by sections of the support.

Why not quit moaning , get behind the team and support the lads rather than create such a toxic, negative place where it's either silent or abusing its own players.

It's clearly not helping and whilst I think our support overall is tremendous , Goodison is a shocking place to play when Everton are struggling.

Needs to be nasty to the away team not our own.
We all want a massive vocal stand at the new stadium. What's the point ? So can further ridicule our own players.

No wonder Ross wants off . Who needs enemies with fans like ours.

Where's the sense of entitlement come from all of a sudden ?

Where's the famous support and backing ?

Yes the fans are the heart and soul of the club but for me since Moyes left the fanbase at Goodison is pathetic.

No atmosphere
No support
Levels of anxiety and disgruntlement

Six weeks into a season and Siggy, Pickford, Klassen, DCL, Schneiderlin to name a few are being castigated by sections of the support.

Why not quit moaning , get behind the team and support the lads rather than create such a toxic, negative place where it's either silent or abusing its own players.

It's clearly not helping and whilst I think our support overall is tremendous , Goodison is a shocking place to play when Everton are struggling.

Needs to be nasty to the away team not our own.
We all want a massive vocal stand at the new stadium. What's the point ? So can further ridicule our own players.

No wonder Ross wants off . Who needs enemies with fans like ours.
Were you there?

If so how did you support them differently?

If not, I'm not sure how non match going fans can criticise those parting with their hard earned money. I doubt the players can hear from behind your laptop.

Worth noting these threads are never started when the results are going well. Our fans are brilliant and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else's.

Were you there?

If not, I'm not sure how non match going fans can criticise those parting with their hard earned money. I doubt the players can hear from behind your laptop.

Worth noting these threads are never started when the results are going well. Our fans are brilliant and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else's.

Season ticket mate.

Were you there?

It's obvious they wouldn't be started when winning as the fans support the team then.

When they don't is pretty much at all other times.

Supporting the club is not just turning up with your ticket

While I dont agree with individual player booing, never have never will, we unfortunately dont have the privilege of a tete a tete with the heirachy... the only chance the match going blues get to voice their displeasure is by doing it vocally... we are atrocious at the mo so the masses are voicing thier opinions accordingly.

For a supposedly 'big' club we are a [Poor language removed] atricious mess from top to bottom. So if a few boos here and there offend the 'superstars' that grace our club at the min... so be it... cant handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

Sick to the back teeth of this mediocrity. New dawn? My arse...

Last edited:
Were you there?

Hi Ian, did you travel straight from New York for todays game??

As you say, if you werent there, you cant comment.

Goodison and the fanbase is TOXIC and has been for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.