Goodison Park and the fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, there are certain things that for me should be a given from every Everton player and we all know what they are so I won't bore everyone with it. I'm return for this, the fans will back players and team to the hilt

Listen to what that little ferret Lescott said this week about Eveton fans understanding football and what we demand. They aren't unfair demands and if They are met then those players will be backed to the hilt.

Anyone who says the players aren't committed or don't care is lying here.

As I repeat there is more to support than simply turning up.

While I dont agree with individual player booing, never have never will, we unfortunately dont have the privilege of a tete a tete with the heirachy... the only chance the match going blues get to voice their displeasure is by doing it vocally... we are atrocious at the mo so the masses are voicing thier opinions accordingly.

For a supposedly 'big' club we are a [Poor language removed] atricious mess from top to bottom. So if a few boos here and there offend the 'superstars' that grace our club at the min... so be it... cant handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

Sick to the back teeth of this mediocrity. New dawn? My arse...

It's been the same for years tho

Make your mind up Ian.
That's my point, I'm not telling anyone how to support their team in Goodison.

But I wouldn't criticise anyone for supporting the club by attending matches. They, like you and me can do what we want, as long as it's legal.

I don't know about the self entitlement bit at the start of the opening post.

I think there's at least a certain level of effort, commitment and responsibility that the players and manager should be at least trying to achieve, and it's obvious they aren't.

That goes if you support Real Madrid, Everton or Scunthorpe United. The fans should expect that at any club.

That's my point, I'm not telling anyone how to support their team in Goodison.

But I wouldn't criticise anyone for supporting the club by attending matches. They, like you and me can do what we want, as long as it's legal.

Christ sake .
Attending matches isn't supporting the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.