Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Run?

lollollollollol

Well walked. And caught a pokemon on the way lol

Vaping shops are open at 8.00 pm???

Haha no the missus sent me for a bottle of fanta

I'll have you a race.

You go the shop and saw a 10mm plastic bolt off.

I've got to get from Crosby to Walton, get a woman who is locked out out of her house into the house and change a yale lock and a mortice lock.

On ye marks, get set, Go

Actually had a go and the hacksaw was crap I bought haha didn't get much time as I had to sort kids out.

What's the worst part though?

His missus sending him the shop?

His failure with the hacksaw?

His admission of catching a Pokemon?
I've reported have to Operation Yewtree, the police, the FBI, Interpol, RSPCA and the Pope.

The Pope wanted to know more about the chasing Pokemongs with kids thing, didn't seem a bit arsed about the rest.
Make of that what you will...

If you're wondering why the RSPCA it's because nothing human could poosibly carry on the way he does

I've reported have to Operation Yewtree, the police, the FBI, Interpol, RSPCA and the Pope.

The Pope wanted to know more about the chasing Pokemongs with kids thing, didn't seem a bit arsed about the rest.
Make of that what you will...

If you're wondering why the RSPCA it's because nothing human could poosibly carry on the way he does
The RSPCA were called because of the amount of p*ssy-whipping going on in the Ash household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back