Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they have got rid of all the red dots on the hot taps. Turns my stomach to see that colour in the old lady

You are right but a little red dot probably has to be there for some Health and Safety guff - I would tend to simply see a red dot as a reminder of how small and insignificant they are in the grand scheme of things.

The last 4 pages have been, erm, educational

Anyway now the cladding, tower and light-up badges / lettering / beacons are coming together, I'm looking forward to seeing the wrap around thing for the rest of the stadium

The graphics shown previously were indicative only, with the actual graphics and wrap around system still being worked on

Anyway now the cladding, tower and light-up badges / lettering / beacons are coming together, I'm looking forward to seeing the wrap around thing for the rest of the stadium

The graphics shown previously were indicative only, with the actual graphics and wrap around system still being worked on

Every days a school day on GOT!

It's pretty annoying checking the new posts in this thread to find a lot of nonsense.

Saw it again today and looks like only a few more bits of cladding and the park end corner will be done.

Not noticed any more work done to the bullens road end though, still just the steel structure.

Don't see why they don't utilise the space and make it another corner of exec boxes - or move the space the club uses as the security/command centre area there and make them into exec boxes?

So let me get this straight, its took you almost a week or so to cut a bleeding plastic nut/bolt off the broken toilet seat ?

@Ashtonian just melt the plastic if needs be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back