Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roydo knows if he wants computer advice, goodison exterior project updates or anything else he can DM me any time.

After that poor attempt of wumming (very 2012 BTW) in the moshiri thread I very much doubt it mate.

Last edited:

I pass the toilet onto my room so will have another crack to see if it cuts. If it doesn't then need a more expensive hacksaw lol
Have you tried fixing/securing the plastic/metal 'bolt' with mole grips and then turning the nut (anticlockwise)... ? It might be that the whole fixture housing is turning so the nut obviously can't come off independently

Have you tried fixing/securing the plastic/metal 'bolt' with mole grips and then turning the nut (anticlockwise)... ? It might be that the whole fixture housing is turning so the nut obviously can't come off independently

Yeah tried thst and the bolt just spins but doesn't come off. Took me 10 minutes to figure that out.

Is your not so expensive hacksaw realy a nail file ?

Haha no. Just don't want to saw too hard with it in case I snap the blade.

Good news though, made a littl3 dent in the plastic so should be good to sort out tonight

Yeah tried thst and the bolt just spins but doesn't come off. Took me 10 minutes to figure that out.

Good news though, made a littl3 dent in the plastic so should be good to sort out tonight

200w.gif

Why don't you just saw through the plastic bolt until it snaps?

Why don't you just saw through the plastic bolt until it snaps?
That is the plan. It has been getting chance to as sorting kids out of a night i never got round to it until late.

Before i went to bed i had another little crack and it definitely cut the plastic so tonight before i mix up my liquids i will sort it out and get the new one on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back