Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im starting to see the pattern here.
tommye is either a pimp or a taxi driver....or both

or a tramp with good wi-fi?

tramp_glamping.jpg

So you came in, said i was wrong and have NOTHING to back that up?

Look a bit of a tit now tommeye eh?

I think you're wrong too

What the hell is wrong with tarting up the outside of the ground before we hopefully move in to a new stadium? How can that possibly be a bad thing?

The exterior of the ground's been an absolute state for years and desperately needed a lick of paint (or some fancy cladding)

So you came in, said i was wrong and have NOTHING to back that up?

Look a bit of a tit now tommeye eh?
What about people who have never seen Goodison ash? They come to see it, it looks nice and modern...ish and decide they want to see inside (Will be left disappointed but that's not my point) brings extra revenue in and we get to look at a nicer stadium outside rather than a friggin bin

I think you're wrong too

What the hell is wrong with tarting up the outside of the ground before we hopefully move in to a new stadium? How can that possibly be a bad thing?

The exterior of the ground's been an absolute state for years and desperately needed a lick of paint (or some fancy cladding)
no what i was wrong about was that it would make the club itself more attractive.

Still wondering how it is possible? Rebuilding the place like they have perhaps, throwing a curtain and cladding up? what difference does that make?

I am genuinely asking here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back