Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic. Well done @tommye

raw

Agreed.

*Sponsor name* Liverpool Waters Stadium

Peel will want it to be integral to the Liverpool Waters project and so will the council.
We could claim our place in the city in a more visible way and inserting citys name in the brand new stadium would make sense. 'USM Merseyside Stadium'
'Liverpool Waters Stadium'

Anyone know why has this taken so long? Pretty sure it was supposed to be completed a couple of months into the season. Is it just a case of the contractors drawing out the job to get a few extra quid from the club or just general incompetence? I've seen buildings go up in the same time it's taken to complete

Anyone know why has this taken so long? Pretty sure it was supposed to be completed a couple of months into the season. Is it just a case of the contractors drawing out the job to get a few extra quid from the club or just general incompetence? I've seen buildings go up in the same time it's taken to complete

I heard that Everton had awarded the contracts to smaller local companies in order to help the community.That is maybe why it is taking longer than we perhaps expected.

Don't know how true that is but Benson Signs is certainly local.

Is the tower accessible inside, will it be used for anything purposeful or is it just to "make the ground more symmetrical"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back