Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the tower accessible inside, will it be used for anything purposeful or is it just to "make the ground more symmetrical"?
Should make it into a proper, fantastic area for disabled fans. Did someone say it already has an elevator in it? Perfect. I know you probably couldn't get more than 20 or 30 into it but what a spec.

Should make it into a proper, fantastic area for disabled fans. Did someone say it already has an elevator in it? Perfect. I know you probably couldn't get more than 20 or 30 into it but what a spec.
It's just a framework of girders inside it, nothing more.

This.

Liver birds, Liverpool, just stick YNWA on the entrance for Gods sake.

/waits wool shouts
I know you're taking the piss but it kind of does play into it, along with being our football club, Everton are also a brand and association with those across the park isnt what we should be doing right now in that sense.

I think the stadium will be named after whoever sponsors it, but I'd rather have it mean something to Everton,

USM Trinity stadium (something like that) or even megafon arena if it has to be.

Or simply Bramley Moore stadium. I'm sure someone could come up with something better.

I know you're taking the piss but it kind of does play into it, along with being our football club, Everton are also a brand and association with those across the park isnt what we should be doing right now in that sense.

I think the stadium will be named after whoever sponsors it, but I'd rather have it mean something to Everton,

USM Trinity stadium (something like that) or even megafon arena if it has to be.

Or simply Bramley Moore stadium. I'm sure someone could come up with something better.
The Kenwright Cauldron.

I dont care what its called as long as it doesnt have the word Liverpool in it.

I'm from Liverpool, by the city center.

Does that matter one bit?
It doesn't matter one bit, no. But my point was that, as a scouser myself, I've always been proud of my city, why not. I've always been of the opinion that we shouldn't forfeit the name of the city to them. Just because they're called Liverpool FC, it doesn't mean that they OWN the word Liverpool, and it shouldn't mean that only they can identify themselves with the name of the city. It's possible to both hate Liverpool FC and love the City of Liverpool without being a bad Evertonian. I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's just my opinion

It doesn't matter one bit, no. But my point was that, as a scouser myself, I've always been proud of my city, why not. I've always been of the opinion that we shouldn't forfeit the name of the city to them. Just because they're called Liverpool FC, it doesn't mean that they OWN the word Liverpool, and it shouldn't mean that only they can identify themselves with the name of the city. It's possible to both hate Liverpool FC and love the City of Liverpool without being a bad Evertonian. I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's just my opinion
Im proud of my city too but it isnt about whose the better / more scouse. (Not directly saying that's what you're making out)

Its about a football club and in football terms Liverpool in footballing terms is their brand, its their name and its not something we need to be touchy over. People already know Everton are in Liverpool, we don't need stick it in our stadiums name just to say "look look were here too!". It would be a negative thing. As a proud scouser and evertonian I dont want us having our rivals name in our stadium when we simply dont need to, I'd rather we had our own name as stated above. Cowboy put it better than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back