Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damo with respect stop talking about things you simply dont understand.

It's never stopped him before.

Anyway, the cladding and stuff, won't cost much and will spruce up the place a bit until we get ourselves sorted out on the stadium front over the medium to long-term. It's hard to see a downside really.

Because infrastructure spending is not included in the calculations relating to profitability and sustainability rules there is no reason at all to fund infrastructure spending from outside the club.

Without being an expert on corporation tax in the UK, the club is not going to be disadvantaged by meeting the costs themselves, in fact the opposite.

Can't think of a single reason why Moshiri would pay for improvements directly and indeed by doing so might he not create a tax liability for the club dpeening on how the payment is treated ?
Esk question for you on FFP, if we build a new stadium how does other commercial revenue for use of the venue as a non football or even big tournament host venue get taken in to account? Does that income get taken into account for FFP?

Gents not sure why we have to discuss the poster rather than what is posted.

There's no need to personalise discussions.

It's never stopped him before.

Anyway, the cladding and stuff, won't cost much and will spruce up the place a bit until we get ourselves sorted out on the stadium front over the medium to long-term. It's hard to see a downside really.

I've not seen much of you around the parish lately my son, good to have you back.

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

Esk question for you on FFP, if we build a new stadium how does other commercial revenue for use of the venue as a non football or even big tournament host venue get taken in to account? Does that income get taken into account for FFP?

Additional revenue from other sporting or musical events would be classified either as commercial income or matchday revenues both of which are vital in looking at how much we can increase wages.

So, say we can generate for arguments sake £3 million from hiring out the new stadium - that increases our non broadcasting income by £3 million which means our wage bill can increase by the corresponding amount.

Additional revenue from other sporting or musical events would be classified either as commercial income or matchday revenues both of which are vital in looking at how much we can increase wages.

So, say we can generate for arguments sake £3 million from hiring out the new stadium - that increases our non broadcasting income by £3 million which means our wage bill can increase by the corresponding amount.
Thanks Esk appreciate you coming back to me,

If I get time I will try and investigate the Tax situation, as my tax knowledge is based around marine assets in a specific industry rather than general tax and PM you on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back