Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Goodison yesterday afternoon and all I can say is that from what I could see there was little work that had been undertaken.

At least to the naked eye. So with now less than two weeks before the season starts at home, I'm unsure how this is going to progress in time.

I was at Goodison yesterday afternoon and all I can say is that from what I could see there was little work that had been undertaken.

At least to the naked eye. So with now less than two weeks before the season starts at home, I'm unsure how this is going to progress in time.

The planning consents haven't been approved yet mate.

PIPE DOWN GOAT :coffee:

They are still waiting on planning and building control consents!

http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/PlanningExplorer17/Generic/StdResults.aspx?PT=Planning Applications On-Line&SC=Applicant Name contains EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB&FT=Planning Application Search Results&XMLSIDE=/PlanningExplorer17/SiteFiles/Skins/Liverpool_WIP/Menus/PL.xml&XSLTemplate=/PlanningExplorer17/SiteFiles/Skins/Liverpool_WIP/xslt/PL/PLResults.xslt&PS=10&XMLLoc=/PlanningExplorer17/generic/XMLtemp/u4qhka5r2i2igxvepvvfrpdm/ac8d3cd0-983e-4855-b5e0-45e4e9839bd2.xml

Application Number Site Address Development Description Status Date Registered Decision
16A/1558 Everton Football Club Co Ltd Goodison Road Liverpool L4 4EL To display 3 fascia signs, LED banner"welcome"sign. REGISTERED 27-06-2016

16F/1550 Everton Football Club Co Ltd Goodison Road Liverpool L4 4EL To re-clad existing facade and erect new tower structure, graphic panel and lighting.

REGISTERED 24-06-2016

The planning consents haven't been approved yet mate.
Apologies, I assumed all that had been sorted when I read the original article. Shame really as it would have been nice to start the season with it.

Does anyone (implying yourself or the @The Esk) have an idea how the logistics of completing these works will now be affected by the season?

Are we looking at happening next year then or can we expect work to be completed during the season?

Apologies, I assumed all that had been sorted when I read the original article. Shame really as it would have been nice to start the season with it.

Does anyone (implying yourself or the @The Esk) have an idea how the logistics of completing these works will now be affected by the season?

Are we looking at happening next year then or can we expect work to be completed during the season?

Ignore Damo, we dont need planning permission.

I did, I saw loads of fellas in hi vis just walking around.
So you didn't see the scissor lift with the fellas fitting the light columns and cladding fixings to the side of the main stand? Or the fellas on top of the main stand feeding cabling through for the light boxes?
Shall I carry on lad?

So you didn't see the scissor lift with the fellas fitting the light columns and cladding fixings to the side of the main stand? Or the fellas on top of the main stand feeding cabling through for the light boxes?
Shall I carry on lad?

Lad I went Friday afternoon, everybody had given up by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back