Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you didn't see the scissor lift with the fellas fitting the light columns and cladding fixings to the side of the main stand? Or the fellas on top of the main stand feeding cabling through for the light boxes?
Shall I carry on lad?
Walking past yesterday I saw very little noticeable sign of any extensive work on the exterior of the ground. All looked very much the same.

There was scaffolding inside the ground (up to the main stand roof) and a scissor lift parked near the Bullens, but not much else of note.

Obviously it was a Saturday so wouldn't have expected people to be working, but would have expected to have seen more sign of development.

Walking past yesterday I saw very little noticeable sign of any extensive work on the exterior of the ground. All looked very much the same.

There was scaffolding inside the ground (up to the main stand roof) and a scissor lift parked near the Bullens, but not much else of note.

Obviously it was a Saturday so wouldn't have expected people to be working, but would have expected to have seen more sign of development.
Try getting past during the week when the vans and all manner of deliveries going in and out. Loads of internal work required before the fancy bits get stuck on the outside.
Home wasn't built in a day.

Why do the new breed of Scouser start and finish every sentence with 'lad'. It's embarrassing. Oh lad, where you off lad ? Lad, me heads chocca lad, Etc etc. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back