Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you won't need to let me know when they're done, I live 3 minutes walk away from Goodison as the mods will confirm, so swerve that nonsense straight away.

Well considering you live so close how come you didn't know whats actually going on there? :coffee:

Might help if you actually listened instead of having ago at posters who are remaining on topic.

Well considering you live so close how come you didn't know whats actually going on there? :coffee:

Might help if you actually listened instead of having ago at posters who are remaining on topic.
Because I don't pretend to know stuff, mert.

I'll go past at around 8am tomorrow and take a couple of pics for you, must be hard living in your ma's spare room being a wikimonster to actually get out and see the world.

th.webp

I'll go past at around 8am tomorrow and take a couple of pics for you, must be hard living in your ma's spare room being a wikimonster to actually get out and see the world.

Again, I couldnt care less what you say. I'd rather stay on topic.

That being the developments at Goodison.

I've just said I'll provide pictures in the morning, how much more on topic could that get?

Providing pictures won't matter if planning permission hasn't been given by LCC to put the fascias on or build the tower.

Not sure why you're not understanding this.

They've been doing ground work at the end of the bullens were the new tower will be over the last of couple days. I'm guessing it'll be laying foundations for said tower. Also the big illuminated frame at the end of the main stand as been taken down and they've started putting what looks like metal slats for the new cladding to sit or be fixed to.

I go past every day when I'm taking the dog to Stanley park. They are progressing but because I see it happening in real time through the day it looks like it's going quite slow.

Highly doubt it'll be ready for the opening weekend, I'd say closer to October for its completion.

Appreciate the photos, as can't be bothered driving down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back