Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate. Its just excuses. Everton are paying MORE year on year.

Therefore need to be getting MORE from LCC in response.

Its fundamental.

Pretty sure Heathrow pay slightly more than we do to their local authority.

Hows their planning application for a new runway getting on?

Dont really understand the fume here.

Planning takes time. Its a bit of cladding.

Half the dept are probably on holiday anyrate.

I've never gotten anywhere by simply sitting back and not demanding results Roydo.

I'm saying EFC are paying their dues. Increasingly so to LCC.

We need to be more demanding.

Sitting around shrugging your shoulders gets nothing done. This is my point.

No mate. Its just excuses. Everton are paying MORE year on year.

Therefore need to be getting MORE from LCC in response.

Its fundamental.

You're wrong, and I've already been over this on numerous occasions.

And just to summarise, we are tenants of LCC so they owe us nothing; if I rent a building Peel do you think they owe me some sort of special favours. No

There's no staff, no money and much larger organisations than Everton football club wait for plans to be approved.

Argue all you want, you're totally wrong and out of your depth

You're wrong, and I've already been over this on numerous occasions.

And just to summarise, we are tenants of LCC so they owe us nothing; if I rent a building Peel do you think they owe me some sort of special favours. No

There's no staff, no money and much larger organisations than Everton football club wait for plans to be approved.

Argue all you want, you're totally wrong and out of your depth

Yes mate. Tenants have rights as well.

Plus, the landlord gets more money if they perform and give us more facilities and perform and deliver it on time.

Whats the point of us paying more to LCC if we're just going to be fobbed off ?

Yes mate. Tenants have rights as well.

Plus, the landlord gets more money if they perform and give us more facilities and perform and deliver it on time.

Whats the point of us paying more to LCC if we're just going to be fobbed off ?

We pay zippo to the council for Goodison Park.

Yeah, that will work. Call them, or get an online petition going.

Well questions need to be asked of EFC's commercial management if they're not onto LCC.

They're well paid at a now rich and powerful organisation.

We've recently got rid of Tony Hibbert as a non-performer. I see no difference for anyone else at EFC.

Well questions need to be asked of EFC's commercial management if they're not onto LCC.

They're well paid at a now rich and powerful organisation.

We've recently got rid of Tony Hibbert as a non-performer. I see no difference for anyone else at EFC.

I expect you have had loads of planning issues mate, maybe the new offices in Dublin needed a spring clean.

So you will know they work at their own pace, deal will a billion usually daft objections for the simplest job, and are probably a tad under staffed atm.

Once planning is granted how long is the work supposed to take?, I assume the parts are already fabricated and ready to go

Someone has mentioned that they are fitting the mountings for the cladding, the mural has gone and the groundworks for the towers is underway. I can't see it taking more than a couple of weeks to get the cladding done. The towers appeared to be a scaffold type structure with cladding so, again, can't see it taking long. With a two week gap between home matches I reckon most of it would get done - unknown how long for the illuminated "Goodison Park" sign above the PE though.

One thing I wish they would address though is the sound system - it's bloody awful!

We pay zippo to the council for Goodison Park.

I'm sure we pay business rates and various other fees to LCC for Goodison in addition to FF rent.

I expect you have had loads of planning issues mate, maybe the new offices in Dublin needed a spring clean.

So you will know they work at their own pace, deal will a billion usually daft objections for the simplest job, and are probably a tad under staffed atm.

Hmmm...

It just boggles the mind when Liverpool is crying out for investment and they can't even get a small project like this sorted reasonably quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back