Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just boggles the mind when Liverpool is crying out for investment and they can't even get a small project like this sorted reasonably quickly.

I will book mark that for when our docks stadium is held up cos someone wanted them to prioritise some cladding at Anfield.

I will book mark that for when our docks stadium is held up cos someone wanted them to prioritise some cladding at Anfield.

Aye.

Their stuff will be STAMPED - 'DONE' inside of 24 hours.

Or there will be online petitions and cries to the media of a conspiracy that they've not had their own way.

They're more demanding.

We need to be more demanding, but in a more professional and businesslike way.

Yes mate. Tenants have rights as well.

Plus, the landlord gets more money if they perform and give us more facilities and perform and deliver it on time.

Whats the point of us paying more to LCC if we're just going to be fobbed off ?

What?? Would you like to inform me what rights Everton have as a tenant with regards to changing LCC procedures to push planning permission through?? Tenants have rights regarding to the premise they rent not just in general.

The landlord gets more money if the signed lease on the rented property deems it.

And again, renting and being a tenant has nothing to do with LCC not pushing this through

Just lol at all of that though

What?? Would you like to inform me what rights Everton have as a tenant with regards to changing LCC procedures to push planning permission through?? Tenants have rights regarding to the premise they rent not just in general.

The landlord gets more money if the signed lease on the rented property deems it.

And again, renting and being a tenant has nothing to do with LCC not pushing this through

Just lol at all of that though

You're just not demanding enough.

My god, Goodison has looked like a tramp for decades, and now some of you (well, one of you) thinks the council should pull out all the stops so we can throw up some glorified scaffolding and a few lights? Jeez, I think we can wait a few weeks.

Plane_zpsqkyqszxm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back