Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just planning and building control, the plans go to numerous departments including environmental health, highways etc for any input before being presented at committee for approval (once a month merting).

Considering the council has lost around 60% of its staff over the last 4 years the delay is nothing new. It's irrelevant if we are leasing finch farm because there are companies who have pumped millions into the city centre regeneration and had to wait for approval

The truth doesn't matter to him though, he reckons a good consultant would have this sorted haha.

Consultants are that lazy and easy going I'm considering to join them.

They saved our training ground for us, we couldn't stump up the cash so the the liquidators would have banished us from it.

As I said, your Tory government has destroyed local councils throughout the country so don't complain if decisions like this take longer.

£300,000 profit a year from Finch Farm alone, which is increasing.

Cry me a river.

Its not like EFC are not paying their way in the city of Liverpool.

Its about time that LCC started reflecting this.

They should be prioritising it and fast tracking it.

If necessary call an extra-ordinary meeting.

Its about time that LCC started catering to EVERTON's needs.

We're giving them over £300,000 a year in profit - from Finch Farm alone!

No they shouldn't, like I said there are companies who have put millions upon millions into city centre development and wait.

And before it goes to committee it needs to go to other departments for input, there is no staff.

No they shouldn't, like I said there are companies who have put millions upon millions into city centre development and wait.

And before it goes to committee it needs to go to other departments for input, there is no staff.

Excuses, excuses, excuses

£300,000 profit a year from Finch Farm alone, which is increasing.

Cry me a river.

Its not like EFC are not paying their way in the city of Liverpool.

Its about time that LCC started reflecting this.

They backed us with the Kings Docks deal and we couldn't stump up the cash, if I was LCC I'd treat with us contempt.

As I said, understaffed departments can't cater to special cases. Get back to moaning about politics in Wrexham you Tory Rat

They backed us with the Kings Docks deal and we couldn't stump up the cash, if I was LCC I'd treat with us contempt.

As I said, understaffed departments can't cater to special cases. Get back to moaning about politics in Wrexham you Tory Rat

Incompetence, pure unadulterated incompetence.

Where's all the money going that EFC pay LCC then?

Probably going to more critical areas, you know like social services and children's service. Helping all those who need local authority support and keeping children safe and out of harms reach.

Seeing has George Osborne decided to take 58% of the budget overy the past 3 years, I think the little cash they have is prioritised into essential areas.

Probably going to more critical areas, you know like social services and children's service. Helping all those who need local authority support and keeping children safe and out of harms reach.

Seeing has George Osborne decided to take 58% of the budget overy the past 3 years, I think the little cash they have is prioritised into essential areas.

How is not supporting businesses not 'critical'

They're the ones that need to expand and that pay fees/taxes to the council.

You don't expand the revenue streams of LCC by simply allowing the city to stand still.

These delays are atrocious. Its a tiny little project.

How is not supporting businesses not 'critical'

They're the ones that need to expand and that pay fees/taxes to the council.

You don't expand the revenue streams of LCC by simply allowing the city to stand still.

These delays are atrocious. Its a tiny little project.

Supporting business is critical, nobody said otherwise. But you're getting very confused with basics; money from government for front line service has been slashed dramatically therefore the remaining income needs to be dispersed to ensure its residents are protected. Social and child services is far more important than planning.

And it's irrelevant ifor it's a tiny project or a huge one, there is a process that needs to be adhered to

Supporting business is critical, nobody said otherwise. But you're getting very confused with basics; money from government for front line service has been slashed dramatically there for the remaining income needs to be dispersed to ensure its residents are protecting. Social and child services is far more important than planning.

And it's irrelevant ifor it's a tiny project or a huge one, there us a process that needs to be adhered to

No mate. Its just excuses. Everton are paying MORE year on year.

Therefore need to be getting MORE from LCC in response.

Its fundamental.

Dont really understand the fume here.

Planning takes time. Its a bit of cladding.

Half the dept are probably on holiday anyrate.

No mate. Its just excuses. Everton are paying MORE year on year.

Therefore need to be getting MORE from LCC in response.

Its fundamental.

We're not just handing over wads of cash to them and getting nowt in return - we're paying them for use of FF and it's upkeep (they're also footing the bill for the building work that's going on at the moment). They don't owe us anything. Having said that, if it was the RS applying for planning permission I would wager things would move a little more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back