Gosling lost due to more boardroom incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is with all this, I want to see the club get investment so we can compete and like any blue acknowledge that Kenwright have made some pretty big errors but just don't buy into all this "KenWRONG ruined my life [Poor language removed]". It's tedious* and makes us look like kopites or geordies, it will come in time but in the previous ten years we've come a long way, he has to take some credit for that.

Bells like Lee don't remember Peter Johnson too easy.

* except davek and Sharpy lid, who turn KenWRONGing into an art form.

Trophys won under Peter Johnson - one
Trophys won under your darling Bill - none.

Trophys won under Peter Johnson - one
Trophys won under your darling Bill - none.

How is that any way to compare a team? Maybe we should look at league posistion for the last 5 years, maybe european games played, internationals at club, value of players at club, how many players at club like pineapple, biggest boots at club..

End of day the club now is is a FAR FAR better shape than it was a few years ago, hmm I personally dream of playing Barca in the champs league in a few years time, not the likes of Port Vale, Walsall, Gillingham in the second tier of the english league.

How is that any way to compare a team? Maybe we should look at league posistion for the last 5 years, maybe european games played, internationals at club, value of players at club, how many players at club like pineapple, biggest boots at club..

End of day the club now is is a FAR FAR better shape than it was a few years ago, hmm I personally dream of playing Barca in the champs league in a few years time, not the likes of Port Vale, Walsall, Gillingham in the second tier of the english league.

You're wasting your time mate, he'll ignore you pulling his argument to pieces and hit back with some good ol' fashioned anti Kenwright propaganda. A peculiar creature and no mistake.

You're wasting your time mate, he'll ignore you pulling his argument to pieces and hit back with some good ol' fashioned anti Kenwright propaganda. A peculiar creature and no mistake.

Would seem so, some people cant see the wood for the trees....

Im a fan like we all, but surely despite [Poor language removed] ups like today we're on a far better road than yesta-year?

Lp-JamesBrownPopcorn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back