Gosling lost due to more boardroom incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many trophys have we won under darling Bill?
How many ground moves has he cocked-up?
The debt has trebled under his 'guidance'.
How much longer do we have to wait for the investment he promised to find in january 2000 when he acquired EFC?
He cares so much about the views of the fans he banned AGMs and EGMs.
'I wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m'.
Hogging the limelight when things go well yet hiding when things go tits up.
The fortress fund absolute scam.

Face it,you don't have leg to stand on.

All that crap you posted above just proved my point mate.

Jog on to Kipper or wherever you crawled out from under. You won't last long on here as we prefer fact based opinions as opposed to pure windup merchants like yourself. Want a billionaire? Go support City. Right up your alley.

Last edited:
All that crap you posted above just proved my point mate.

Jog on to Kipper or wherever you crawled out from under. You won't last long on here as we prefer fact based opinions as opposed to pure windup merchants like yourself. Want a billionaire? Go support City. Right up your alley.

All the criticisms of Kenwright i posted are FACTS.

But you "Blue Bill" lovers just don't want to hear,it doesn't suit your argument, and much prefer to listen to his latest tale from the boys pen.

We've won nothing during his lousy chairmanship.

Last edited:

But you "Blue Bill" lovers just don't want to hear,it doesn't suit your argument, and much prefer to listen to his latest tale from the boys pen.

Would you rather Gillete and Hicks?

Would you rather Gillete and Hicks?

Anyone! I can't wait for the day Bill reverts to being what he should be,just a fan like the rest of us and him sitting in the main stand with his dodgy scarf.

I would never knock the guy's blue credentials,just his handling of the club which is poor. IMO.

Anyone! I can't wait for the day Bill reverts to being what he should be,just a fan like the rest of us and him sitting in the main stand with his dodgy scarf.

I would never knock the guy's blue credentials,just his handling of the club which is poor. IMO.

Your defo on a windup. No one in their right mind would pick G&H over Bill Kenwright. That's complete idiocracy.

How many trophys have we won under darling Bill?
How many ground moves has he cocked-up?
The debt has trebled under his 'guidance'.
How much longer do we have to wait for the investment he promised to find in january 2000 when he acquired EFC?
He cares so much about the views of the fans he banned AGMs and EGMs.
'I wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m'.
Hogging the limelight when things go well yet hiding when things go tits up.
The fortress fund absolute scam.

Face it,you don't have leg to stand on.

Actually most of what you posted are actually questions. Regardless, you don't seem to conduct yourself with decorum and if it keeps up you will lose your posting privileges on here. We don't mind both sides of the coin here, but you HAVE to be respectful of other users. We are not the enemy, we are all fans who want the best for the club, whatever that may be. I am not right, you are not right, TX Bill is not right and chicomelt is not right. We all have opinions.

And remember this.....opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

In Your Opinion.

Glad you added that bit mate.

Like I said, I prefer "Fact Based" opinion.

When you get some, come back to me.

Actually most of what you posted are actually questions. Regardless, you don't seem to conduct yourself with decorum and if it keeps up you will lose your posting privileges on here. We don't mind both sides of the coin here, but you HAVE to be respectful of other users. We are not the enemy, we are all fans who want the best for the club, whatever that may be. I am not right, you are not right, TX Bill is not right and chicomelt is not right. We all have opinions.

And remember this.....opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

You should also remind GOTs so-called 'top poster' who makes quite a habit of abusing new members who don't share his views.

Point taken mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back