Gosling lost due to more boardroom incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't actually , LEFT . He's able to talk to others BUT HAS NOT ACTUALLY LEFT EVERTON FC .

Closes door . Heads back to exile , ...

Good to hear from the great one...but...he's really damaged his reputation by taking this all the way to the FA. He could have done this quietly behind closed doors & saying "Look what you've potentially done". Going outside, he's not only embarrassed the club, but he's brought the ire of many a supporter, to the point that staying here may be untenable.

What a cock up

No surprise to see Kenwright cock up once again. Clearly this incompetence will deprive the club of a much needed transfer fee, potentially up to £4m or so they say and considering Moyes has survived on a meagre net spend of £3m or so per season, £4m is a big sum of money to be deprived of.

Regardless of whether or not Gosling is perceived to be a mercenary **** and there’s no surprise to see a ‘professional’ person chasing a better deal elsewhere; the club should not have allowed this situation to develop.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of Goslings attitude, it’s the club who are at fault here.

Who is going to carry the can for this? I doubt it’ll be Kenwright whilst we have numpties on forums like this defending Kenwright to the hilt. But it is a simple fact, someone in a multi million pound business has just cost that business millions of pounds in future income. If this occurred in any other private business the individual concerned would be booted out the door.

This has Kenwrights fingerprints all over it, and added to his previous cock up’s such as Alex Nyarko’s 5 year contract / 4 year work permit, NTL, the Kings Dock, Bellefield and the millions wasted on Kirkby I wonder how long some of our so called ‘supporters’ will continue to support the buffoon at the top rather than defending the interests of the club which Kenwright is holding back.

No surprise to see Kenwright cock up once again. Clearly this incompetence will deprive the club of a much needed transfer fee, potentially up to £4m or so they say and considering Moyes has survived on a meagre net spend of £3m or so per season, £4m is a big sum of money to be deprived of.

Regardless of whether or not Gosling is perceived to be a mercenary **** and there’s no surprise to see a ‘professional’ person chasing a better deal elsewhere; the club should not have allowed this situation to develop.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of Goslings attitude, it’s the club who are at fault here.

Who is going to carry the can for this? I doubt it’ll be Kenwright whilst we have numpties on forums like this defending Kenwright to the hilt. But it is a simple fact, someone in a multi million pound business has just cost that business millions of pounds in future income. If this occurred in any other private business the individual concerned would be booted out the door.

This has Kenwrights fingerprints all over it, and added to his previous cock up’s such as Alex Nyarko’s 5 year contract / 4 year work permit, NTL, the Kings Dock, Bellefield and the millions wasted on Kirkby I wonder how long some of our so called ‘supporters’ will continue to support the buffoon at the top rather than defending the interests of the club which Kenwright is holding back.

Agreed

I'm all for Blue Bill getting it in the neck but what about the man who's responsibility it is for the day to day running of the club? I'm looking on the OS for the promised club statement and there's none to be had. Is Elstone hiding behind character assassinations of the player conducted for him by the local press or is he going to stand up, clear his throat and tell us just how HE has let a possible £2-4M walk out of the door of the club for fcuk all?

That's some record Bob is putting together there: overseeing the final stages of the Kirkby fiasco, threatening to take fans to court, and now costing the club a small fortune.

Is Wyness doing anything these days? At least that fcuk up only cost the club £500k with a merchandising oversight.

Give him his contract and the supporters will have him wanting out within 6 months worth of wages,Money back and a nice slice for the pot.

You should also remind GOTs so-called 'top poster' who makes quite a habit of abusing new members who don't share his views.

Point taken mind.

So it looks like we've lost Dan Gosling due to more incompetance by Kenwright and his useless cronies in the boardroom.

Great eh? Its cost us a transfer fee. Oh and the services of a fine young prospect.

No doubt the Chicoazuls of this world will come on and defend our consistently Bungling chairman.

"He's ace". Yeah right. Ace at cocking everything up.

In your first post lid. Mind you, massively flattered here. Is that what it is, coming at the champ?

Crawl back under your rock, you six fingered tramp - you've been buzzed off.

welcome back LCAB mate.

Mayb i am wrong but was it not the club who took him to the premier league hearing????
i still hope he winds his neck in and stays, regardless.

There was a committee (FA,Premierleague) meeting about it last week, they decided Everton wouldn't get a penny, and that's the open door he needed.

In your first post lid. Mind you, massively flattered here. Is that what it is, coming at the champ?

Crawl back under your rock, you six fingered tramp - you've been buzzed off.

Knives are out for you in this thread mate. You've got about 5 piling on top. Give in...just say 'Kenwright Out'...it's easy...it's just like slipping into a hot bath joining our cult.

Knives are out for you in this thread mate. You've got about 5 piling on top. Give in...just say 'Kenwright Out'...it's easy...it's just like slipping into a hot bath joining our cult.

Hahahaha. They much to learn from your good self mate before they influence my thinking.

You out Kirkbied me.

Hahahaha. They much to learn from your good self mate before they influence my thinking.

You out Kirkbied me.

Watch it Chico, the Kenwrongers will be trying to get you in as their latest cheer leader... with pom poms and everything.

Give me a K... K

Give me a E ... E

... Trouble is I don't think you'd quite fit the Kenwronger's sports bra

I'm laughing at me being held up as the patron saint of Kenwright-love.

I'm far from it, I'm just a massive beaut who should be supporting Newcastle/Liverpool. Well, maybe you can have the massive beaut thing like.

Still, it's boss to attract online stalkers like meffy Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back