Gosling lost due to more boardroom incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeHuyton

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
So it looks like we've lost Dan Gosling due to more incompetance by Kenwright and his useless cronies in the boardroom.

Great eh? Its cost us a transfer fee. Oh and the services of a fine young prospect.

No doubt the Chicoazuls of this world will come on and defend our consistently Bungling chairman.

"He's ace". Yeah right. Ace at cocking everything up.

So it looks like we've lost Dan Gosling due to more incompetance by Kenwright and his useless cronies in the boardroom.

Great eh? Its cost us a transfer fee. Oh and the services of a fine young prospect.

No doubt the Chicoazuls of this world will come on and defend our consistently Bungling chairman.

It would apear that the board have messed up based on what we have read. But I'd caution to go down the Davek route of damning everything they touch. We are always too quick to condemn and slow to praise.

Not sure what the solution is. I suppose that both could agree to make the current contract null and void and basically start again. But if Goose wants to stay, he'll stay. Any other club is a downward step.

But being serious, its a huge loss. Im in no way a Kenwright basher, but that is, as you said, a massive cockup.

Do I know you like?

That bedsit gets really lonely eh, but it's Kenwright's fault: your apparent self loathing, tiny penis and horrid features. All. His. Fault.

Oh and welcome mate.

Just for the record, I didn't neg rep you.

Yes i totaly agree, that Chico-ment is such a weapon..!!!

As for kenwrong..!!!! This guy is a fukking liability......... i really wish he would just fukk off..!!!

Are you the same "Lee, Huyton" off that School of [Poor language removed] 1878 - bunch of virgins website that Chico's all told us about?

The ones all laughed off here?

Personally I'm looking at this story and thinking that theres been some agent shenanigans

- why oh why couldn't his agent of thought - "OH we've not had anything in writing, lets give Bill and Robert a call they can fax it over".

Instead his agent's played a game (thinking "BIGGER PAY DAY" if I can engineer a Bosman) and Gosling's gone along with it.

As for the board, there must be some serious issues about Gosling's injury. About if he warranted a new major deal or not.

Only reason I can think of for this happening.

Last edited:

ITS THE SAME OLD SAME OLD.

The ones who want Bill out and the virgins (like that Staveros) on that [Poor language removed] website, call for his head and portray this as "incompetence".

In actual fact, does anyone really think that Kenwright and his staff haven't got DHL's number or can't use a fax machine or email?

And as for the agent. I'd spit on his claims "we only got a verbal agreement".

Its not hard to pick up the phone and ask to speak to someone at the club. Or to email/fax something over.

The agents probably been deliberately evasive... and unavailable.

Happens all the time with these sorts of shysters - who don't want to pay or don't want to commit on a contract.

Explain that to virgins like that lot though!

Last edited:
Defo, no excusing whoever's* responsibility it is in the club to note it and tie up the contract but Gosling has played a cute game there. You would have expected better.

* the club have various employees you know

Status
Not open for further replies.