GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about 33 from 8 this week after manually counting - you really have to work hard for your points this year.

I had a horrid, horrid week again.

I put Saha in my team... Facepalm.

I had Ryan Taylor on the bench, who got a clean sheet and a goal today... Facepalm.

I put Chelsea's Hilario in goal thinking I was dead shrewd with Cech being injured. They concede after 5 minutes and my 2nd choice keeper keeps a clean cheet... Facepalm.

I had a horrid, horrid week again.

I put Saha in my team... Facepalm.

I had Ryan Taylor on the bench, who got a clean sheet and a goal today... Facepalm.

I put Chelsea's Hilario in goal thinking I was dead shrewd with Cech being injured. They concede after 5 minutes and my 2nd choice keeper keeps a clean cheet... Facepalm.

Still have Aguero, Kompany and Silva to go, i dont touch everton players to Jan to be honest.

Still have Aguero, Kompany and Silva to go, i dont touch everton players to Jan to be honest.

I had no Everton players but Alio's rousing speech about risk taking and going for Saha and Beckford up front turned my head. Grrrr.

I've still got a good few players left, thankfully. Smalling, Senderos, Silva, Aguero (C) and Rooney. Fingers crossed the manchester teams do well!

To make matters worse, the one player I thought had done well -- Lampard -- actually hadn't. He'd been given the assist for their first goal and I was chuffed. I just checked then and he's had it removed!

*cries*

I'm unhappy with my team again. I tried to change it this morning but as I clicked confirm the deadline passed! Grrr.

I think I'll be using my wildcard in week 4 or 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back