GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, some of you disgust me. No-one who supports Everton should ever have a Liverpool player in their FF team. Have you no respect for yourselves or your club??? I don't care if he is the highest scoring player in the league, YOU DON'T PUT A KOPITE IN YOUR TEAM!!!!

That was my policy but this season, I had to sell Barkley and buy ... Lucas.

You know, some of you disgust me. No-one who supports Everton should ever have a Liverpool player in their FF team. Have you no respect for yourselves or your club??? I don't care if he is the highest scoring player in the league, YOU DON'T PUT A KOPITE IN YOUR TEAM!!!!

I've only got Suarez in there but it's boss having Liverpool players in your team. That way if the RS do well you might be able to take something out of it. Think of it as an insurance policy!

Just stripped my team down and rebuilt it. Again. FFS.

I put Lampard in, for some reason. He's stupidly expensive and hasn't looked as good since his injury, but I've got a feeling he'll come good again.

You're thinking with your heart/wang and not your brain, there, Al.

I know, I couldn't help it. I'm having a crisis this weekend. I've gone all out. Could be top notch, could end in tragedy. I'm living on the edge here. I may go loco and put Saha as Captain. It's these kind of risks that wins you League titles in Fantasy Football.

I know, I couldn't help it. I'm having a crisis this weekend. I've gone all out. Could be top notch, could end in tragedy. I'm living on the edge here. I may go loco and put Saha as Captain. It's these kind of risks that wins you League titles in Fantasy Football.

You're on crazy mofo, Rev'.

As I have been in Madiera since last Saturday morning, I have no idea how my team is doing. I can't remember how to check so has anyone got a link to the leading teams?

There you go mate, you need to log in though: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Good news is, last week has more or less beeen scrapped due to faults on the site, i.e. you can make unlimited transfer up untill 11:30 today - many couldnt log in Fri and Sat last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back