GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw the league needs to be reset to start scoring from GW2 - Phil Neville Super Star???

Ive done the Lid League and Got Meltfeast.

Some people will be peeved at that I'll bet!

I'm made up because I had a gash week and couldn't log in to change my team until after the deadline. And of course I was going to change my team... obviously.

Just realised an imitation Baines on Toast is doing better than me in the mini-league. I, the original Baines on Toast, currently sits 360th. My name is Kris. Time for a team name change, don't you think?

wow a lot of people getting some high scores! I got 65 and I'm top of all my local leagues but loads of people in this one hitting 80+

Not so bad mate, it was a low scoring week! With many unknowns as always with the start of a season. Anyone who cleaned up on rooney will be hit now there games are against Arsenal and Liverpool.

I had Rooney, like. My only player who scored!

Ha ha the rest should be easy!

Changed it all around again now!

I took out VDV and upgraded Kevin Davies to Luis Suarez. My strikeforce is orgasmic and my midfield is solid. No Baines and no Everton players at all sour it a bit, and my defence is boring, but it looks good. I've put N'Zogbia back in my team in the hope he can do something at home to Blackburn this weekend. If he's still gash I'll get rid for Jarvis or something.

Changed it all around again now!

I took out VDV and upgraded Kevin Davies to Luis Suarez. My strikeforce is orgasmic and my midfield is solid. No Baines and no Everton players at all sour it a bit, and my defence is boring, but it looks good. I've put N'Zogbia back in my team in the hope he can do something at home to Blackburn this weekend. If he's still gash I'll get rid for Jarvis or something.

WTF was VDV doing in your team when the game was called of. Im tinkering with theidea of Barkley in my team, if he starts i could plunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back