GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted earlier had a terrible start with Tottingham, Everton and a few injured players on my roster.

Here's my new team that I'll win everything with:
Begovic (Szczesny)
Baines, Cahill, Lescott, Huth (Ward)
N'Zogbia, Osman, Modric, Bale (Cabaye)
Aguero(C), Long (Vellios)

I still look a bit weak up front, but atleast it's not as gash as the first attempt.

I dropped Baines. I felt a bit sick doing so, but the extra points really helped.

I figure with Arteta back in the team there's a decent chance Baines won't take as many set pieces.

I was going to take Baines out of there myself until the website crashed, but only because of the postponed game.

I'm not sure if he will justify his price tag but I feel I need at least one Everton player in there somewhere.

But I think you may be right regarding set pieces.

I was going to take Baines out of there myself until the website crashed, but only because of the postponed game.

I'm not sure if he will justify his price tag but I feel I need at least one Everton player in there somewhere.

But I think you may be right regarding set pieces.

8 is just too expensive to be honest. I can still see Baines getting a few assists as we'll be using Cahill again but after I took him out I managed to make my team a lot more balanced.

It's also worth noting that Baines scored 3 pens for us in the league last year. Yet again, with Arteta back, I'd be surprised to see him take pens. Even though he should, as he's the best man for all set pieces.

I think im going to go with this, what do peopke think:

file.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back