GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was between Fellaini or Larsson, and picked Fellaini purely for being everton, and he might get a few goals and assists, might change it after a few games...

...And go with Van der Vaart, he is quality!

I shouldn't be trying to help people really... not very competitive, but for less than the price of Felli you can get Jarvis or Brunt. Proper assist machines them. Chris Eagles too is only £5.5 mil and he got an assist or two at the weekend. And with C.Y Lee injured he'll play a lot of games.

What? He will play every single game.

On the off chance you're speaking frankly, I don't know mate. He was used as a sub today and despite his performance he still can't speak a word of English and needs time to gel. The problem with city players in your team is that there's so few who play every game. That said I've put 3 of them in my team now!

On the off chance you're speaking frankly, I don't know mate. He was used as a sub today and despite his performance he still can't speak a word of English and needs time to gel. The problem with city players in your team is that there's so few who play every game. That said I've put 3 of them in my team now!

I was being serious mate, it's Aguero ffs. He's not a Dzeko or Balotelli, he's Sergio Aguero. If Tevez doesn't play, he's their new main man.

I was being serious mate, it's Aguero ffs. He's not a Dzeko or Balotelli, he's Sergio Aguero. If Tevez doesn't play, he's their new main man.

In the long term, yes, I'd just be surprised to see him start and finish every game from now on.

Saying that I've put him in my team and made him captain!

Also went for VDV over Nani. If United hadn't signed Young I wouldn't have, but with the two of them on the pitch there's a decent chance the one not in your team will be getting the assists and what not.

54 points from this weekend and without any points from Bale and Baines, quite pleased with that.

Begovic (He's got 9 centre backs in front of him ffs) Al-Habsi is sub.

Baines, Kompany, Hangeland, Knight (Orr)

N'Zogbia, Jarvis, Yaya Toure, Bale (Tiote)

Rooney, Bent (Dembele)

54 points from this weekend and without any points from Bale and Baines, quite pleased with that.

Begovic (He's got 9 centre backs in front of him ffs) Al-Habsi is sub.

Baines, Kompany, Hangeland, Knight (Orr)

N'Zogbia, Jarvis, Yaya Toure, Bale (Tiote)

Rooney, Bent (Dembele)

I dropped Baines. I felt a bit sick doing so, but the extra points really helped.

I figure with Arteta back in the team there's a decent chance Baines won't take as many set pieces.

Anyone else played one of their wild cards yet? I hate the fact the site was down for a couple of days

No need, you can still make unlimited transfers till next week. Any changes will not have cost the usual points and I think if you already used the wildcard you will get it back.

Ahh nice

I had 4 players injured and the 3 Everton players, so I've had to change the best part of my team. It told me it was gonna take 24 points away I think, so I played my wildcard. I was slightly drunk at the time, but I felt like my new improved team was well worthy of the Title at the time. I'm quite excited to find out who I picked when I next log in

ok ive found it, that looks a decent team to me, you just had a bad week mate

I changed my team round last night, mate. Maybe you're looking at the new one?

I'm still not happy with that, mind! I can't help but think I can get more for 10 points than VDV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back