GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So unlimited transfers, perfect, bringing Baines, Cahill, VdVaart, Bale and Aguero in, i was going to use my wildcard aswell, as all my transfers came to 35 points

Apart from the obvious, that's a proper team of snides, that is.

Every single one will earn me so many points. Davies and Aguero will easily get the goals and assists. All of the midfielders get goals and assists, and i have Man City, Tottenham and Everton to keep clean sheets to get points which is doable

Hart

Dawson
Clichy
Baines

Barton
Fellaini
Van Der Vaart
Cahill
Bale

K Davies
Aguero

Largely good team that. I don't know why you'd pick Felli though. He's fairly expensive at 6.5 when you consider he's a defensive mid and will get very few assists and goals.

I'm also a bit stuck in midfield. I'm not sure whether to go with Nani, Young or VDV. They're all 10 points. Nani would be my first choice but Young was so much better yesterday. Obviously that's just one game though. VDV petered out last season so I'm not sure. If he can play like he did at the start of the season then he'd be a shoe-in, but I've no idea how he'll do.

Largely good team that. I don't know why you'd pick Felli though. He's fairly expensive at 6.5 when you consider he's a defensive mid and will get very few assists and goals.

I'm also a bit stuck in midfield. I'm not sure whether to go with Nani, Young or VDV. They're all 10 points. Nani would be my first choice but Young was so much better yesterday. Obviously that's just one game though. VDV petered out last season so I'm not sure. If he can play like he did at the start of the season then he'd be a shoe-in, but I've no idea how he'll do.

Think it was between Fellaini or Larsson, and picked Fellaini purely for being everton, and he might get a few goals and assists, might change it after a few games...

...And go with Van der Vaart, he is quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back