GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not got Everton players to come in?

Baines.

To be honest I've got a few United players and my two most expensive players are United players so we'll see what happens. I'm just fuming that you only get 1 free transfer. Didn't you used to get 3 or something at the start of a season?

1 is useless unless you're swapping a player out for someone of the exact same fee.

Baines.

To be honest I've got a few United players and my two most expensive players are United players so we'll see what happens. I'm just fuming that you only get 1 free transfer. Didn't you used to get 3 or something at the start of a season?

1 is useless unless you're swapping a player out for someone of the exact same fee.

It's always been like that, it's so you have to plan in advance.

At times last season I was definitely allowed more than 1 free transfer. Definitely.

If you don't make any changes one week then your free transfer gets carried over to the next week, for a maximum of two. They only added that in last season as well, used to be harder.

Or you could just use your wildcard straight away and completely change your team.

If you don't make any changes one week then your free transfer gets carried over to the next week, for a maximum of two. They only added that in last season as well, used to be harder.

Oooooooooh.

Cheers mate. I might just do that then.

Well i made transfers already for next week.. made two cost me 4 points.... But I Had Gary Cahill and Robison ... so cahill got me like 7 points so I did it already.

went to look how much he got me... A clean sheet and a goal by a defender that goes over 60 minutes is like 12 points.... damn

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back