GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thers been a bu on the site for logging in. its been there for weeks and theyve still not fixed it! The site is always down at the start of the season so dont worry. As soon as its full time it'll be the same but they'll sort it by next week. Is the got meltfest deffo head 2 head? I cant see any fixtures for it!

Not sure on points but it's not looking good for me either!

Shocker mate. For some reason I had Bradley Orr in my back line. The QPR player who was present for their 4-0 mauling....

I swapped out Suarez for Carroll and did murder to my bench to get N'Zogbia in there.

*cries*

FFS. You can only make 1 free transfer a week. My team needs about 7. Each other one deducts 4 points from your total. :(

Hangeland kept the clean sheet, that's my only good news,

Have Gervinho playing now and Barton as first sub, and have Vidic, Nani, Yaya and Huth on tomorrow.

**** week to be honest.

I think I might actually start a new account for next week at this rate. The cost of all the transfers I need to make will probably outweigh the points I gain this week.

I'm peeved I couldn't log in all last night and all this morning. I managed to log in after the transfer deadline though, typically.

I think I might actually start a new account for next week at this rate. The cost of all the transfers I need to make will probably outweigh the points I gain this week.

I'm peeved I couldn't log in all last night and all this morning. I managed to log in after the transfer deadline though, typically.

It all depends, if you are still in the plus after this gameweek there's no point in making a new one like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back