GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've re-jigged my team a kazillion times today.

I worry that I don't have any Man City players in there now, who are sure to do well and also start the season against Swansea. I had to swap Hart for De Gea due to being stuck with -0.5 and I'm just hoping with Ferdinand and Vidic in front of him he'll be okay. Silva looked a decent buy but he's so bloody expensive. Nani's only 0.5 pricier and he's more likely to bag goals, and he got the most assists in the league last season.

Up front I swapped Bent for Carroll. I felt a bit sick doing so but I've got a feeling he'll do well for the sh*te.

Ack. I'm not confident at all.

I've re-jigged my team a kazillion times today.

I worry that I don't have any Man City players in there now, who are sure to do well and also start the season against Swansea. I had to swap Hart for De Gea due to being stuck with -0.5 and I'm just hoping with Ferdinand and Vidic in front of him he'll be okay. Silva looked a decent buy but he's so bloody expensive. Nani's only 0.5 pricier and he's more likely to bag goals, and he got the most assists in the league last season.

Up front I swapped Bent for Carroll. I felt a bit sick doing so but I've got a feeling he'll do well for the sh*te.

Ack. I'm not confident at all.

Carroll will do okay with Downing to cross providing they both stay fit. I still think Bent is the better bet. I have no Man City players in my team mainly because there are few guaranteed 90 minute players in their squad.

dya reckon barton will get a game against arsenal? got him in my team, not sure whether to swerve him or not

I just joined. I have no clue how it works. Should you usually go with 3 up top and 4 middies and 3 in the back? or does it matter on the type of players you have and the team they play for.....

Of course I have Baines and Cahill......... Rooney, DJ Cambel and Dembele up front...... I had modric as well so I had to use all my low level players.

Any pointers for a newbie? EvertonWrath is the team name you can all look at how badly gash it is.

I just joined. I have no clue how it works. Should you usually go with 3 up top and 4 middies and 3 in the back? or does it matter on the type of players you have and the team they play for.....

Of course I have Baines and Cahill......... Rooney, DJ Cambel and Dembele up front...... I had modric as well so I had to use all my low level players.

Any pointers for a newbie? EvertonWrath is the team name you can all look at how badly gash it is.

Pick players who are virtually guaranteed to start for your first eleven, they get points regardless then. Goalscoring defenders and midfielders are handy which is why Baines and Cahill tend to boss for points. I prefer 4-4-2 but it's each to their own. Goalkeepers get points for saves but more points for clean sheets so don't pick one from a terrible goal heavy team.

Pick players who are virtually guaranteed to start for your first eleven, they get points regardless then. Goalscoring defenders and midfielders are handy which is why Baines and Cahill tend to boss for points. I prefer 4-4-2 but it's each to their own. Goalkeepers get points for saves but more points for clean sheets so don't pick one from a terrible goal heavy team.

I have Cech and Schwarzer for back up... so think I am ok..... After spending the Cash on Rooney, Cahill, and Baines filling out the team is kinda tough... I have Kalou so should I switch him out for a mid that always gets 90? I thought he was an ok pick.... I have Modric as well...

I have Cech and Schwarzer for back up... so think I am ok..... After spending the Cash on Rooney, Cahill, and Baines filling out the team is kinda tough... I have Kalou so should I switch him out for a mid that always gets 90? I thought he was an ok pick.... I have Modric as well...

Your choices not mine bud. Kalou is a risk but it depends what Villas Boas goes for. If he plays he will get you points.

No point starting with Everton or Spurs players, as that game is cancelled.

I'd transfer the players you want in, gradually mate.

Ive joined.

I present to you FiddleSticks :

De Gea
Baines -- Kompany -- Warnock
Obertan -- Arteta -- Van Der Vaart -- Wilshere --N'Zogbia
Rooney -- Beckford​

Subs : Ruddy, Dong-Won Ji, Senderos, Collins

My Best 11 will Rock peoples world, bit injury prone tho the lot of them.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back