GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a few injuries and need to replace the Everton and Tottenham players for this round, im literally replacing my whole team

Yep, literally replaced everyone other than the subs and the goalie...

All Everton and Tottenham players removed along with the injured players and Barton, should be able to make transfers after the first game and still be in the lead (y) Still got one hell of a team:

Hart (Man C)

Hughes (Fulham)
Cole (Chelsea)
Clichy (Man C)

Downing (Liv)
Adam (Liv)
Silva (Man C)
N'Zogbia (AVL)

Cambell (QPR)
Davies (Bolton)
Berbatov (C) (Man U)

Bench: Cerny, Ethrington, Orr, De Laet

Last edited:
I only had Baines so I just subbed him. Once the season starts you can only transfer 2 players a week I think, without a penalty.

That said my defence is utterly, thoroughly gash. I've focused on a super ninja boss (Neiler TM) midfield and attack. It's orgasmic.

I only had Baines so I just subbed him. Once the season starts you can only transfer 2 players a week I think, without a penalty.

That said my defence is utterly, thoroughly gash. I've focused on a super ninja boss (Neiler TM) midfield and attack. It's orgasmic.

My subs are all against the best teams though, and most of my team was tottenham/everton players, and a few injured ones who aint gna be fit, so its worth paying the penalty and making 5 or 6 transfers later i reckon, ive chosen the players who have easy games this week, the games against stoke, swansea, qpr, bolton etc

My subs are all against the best teams though, and most of my team was tottenham/everton players, and a few injured ones who aint gna be fit, so its worth paying the penalty and making 5 or 6 transfers later i reckon, ive chosen the players who have easy games this week, the games against stoke, swansea, qpr, bolton etc

I don't put nearly as much thought into this as you do.

I suspect you will bum me senseless to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back