GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent days trying to think of a witty one, but I guess if I had any wit I'd have come up with one immediately!

So I'm sticking with Dynamo Mullet. I give it 6/10.

7/10 if Bily grows his hair to how it used to be circa-Lokomotiv Moskow.

Mine should be easy....Toffee's Taste Good. I mean, come on....that feeling you get with a hard toffee in your mouth......Ok, think I will stop there, especially when looking at that pic of the Yak. ;)

My post made me think of the Political Poster thread, where I created this....inspired from my FF team name:

posterTory.php

Artetafan's team has the best name yet.

In other news I've got rid of Bent again and brought in Nani. I've changed my fantasy team more times this week than I've changed my underwear this year.

I've spent days trying to think of a witty one, but I guess if I had any wit I'd have come up with one immediately!

So I'm sticking with Dynamo Mullet. I give it 6/10.

7/10 if Bily grows his hair to how it used to be circa-Lokomotiv Moskow.

Haha yeah I went with the first thing that came into my head. I like Dynamo Mullet mate but my faves are Pathetico Madrid and Sub Standard Liege - whoever made them, you're genius.

Reflected in a whopping 9 million price this year though! I reckon there is some value to be had in some of the lower value players like Huth and Jarvis.

Quite agree with this comment, I think Jarvis especially will be a bit of a point grabber.

This is mah team lids, let me know what you think?

.........Howard........

Baines ......Vidic (C) G Cahill...... Naughton

N'Zogbia .....Wilshire V D Vart.... Barton

Bent Gervinho

Think Gervinho will get assists and goals and bent is nailed on isn't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back