GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can rely on Bent to scire about 20 a season and at 10 mill hes a snip - has been his usual self in preseason and you know my feelings about the Zog, Albirghton to could make the step up. Expect him to be on Pens as well so he could touch over 20 - handy fixtures to start with as well.

The thing about Aguero is if he get of to a slow start his price could plummit or if he starts on fire, it wont be that hard to find a million if he becomes a must half, to many question when it comes to City for me - I cant see anyone being able to afford Tevez and they have a litaney of forwards who knows how Manchini is going ot fit them all in or rotate.

The more I think about it the more I think I'd rather go with Bent.

P.S. Change your N'Zogbia from blue to red. ;)

Dynamo Heswall

Begovic (Al-Habsi)

Baines, Hangeland, Distin, Kompany (Shawcross)

N'zogbia, Jarvis, Bale, Yaya Toure (Tiote)

Rooney, Odemwingie (Dembele)

All about the guaranteed first teamers for me. That's why City etc are largely out. I don't want my crappy bench getting picked unless someone is injured.

Some great team names lids.
My team is 'These Are ****e'.

Edit: Dammit i've been censored!!

I've spent days trying to think of a witty one, but I guess if I had any wit I'd have come up with one immediately!

So I'm sticking with Dynamo Mullet. I give it 6/10.

7/10 if Bily grows his hair to how it used to be circa-Lokomotiv Moskow.

Wait, people are posting their teams in this thread? I thought we were all rivals? No chance you're seeing my team, ha.

What exactly do you think will happen, mate?

I'd go "****, nobody else is picking an Anichebe and Heskey strike force maybe I'd better go for those 'Rooney' or 'Drogba' types everyone else is talking about, whoever they are".

What exactly do you think will happen, mate?

I'd go "****, nobody else is picking an Anichebe and Heskey strike force maybe I'd better go for those 'Rooney' or 'Drogba' types everyone else is talking about, whoever they are".

I reckon you're bluffing mate. You say you've picked Anichebe to lure us into a false sense of security, but really you've gone for Niall Ranger or someone lethal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back