GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anichebe will get me 400 pts minimum.

2is8fhg.png

Nice Attack and Defense but you've a slack midfield. De Jong should start too

I had some big hitters but I took them out to spread the quality around. De Jong isn't likely to get as many points for me, because he's a defensive midfielder. Barton, Brunt and Jarvis all bagged loads of assists last year and I think if Holden hadn't have got injured he'd have a few more too.

I'm fairly happy with that tbh, but I imagine it will change. I'm waiting to see if Sturridge goes on loan again, for example.

Howard
Baines - Cahill - Samba - Jagielka

Van der Vaart - N'Zogbia - Barton - Bale

Sturridge - Bent

Bench: Al-Habsi - Jose Enrique - Holden - Welbeck​

Davies is a good pick. He's pretty cheap for someone who's guaranteed to nab a decent amount of goals and assists.

I've got some form in this game RFUS it's mine this year :)

Davies plays every game and contributes regularly. Them elbows let him down a little mind.
From what I saw last season Tiote is an absolute steal at such a cheap price.
The Big Fella is he one I'm questioning at the moment. He didn't get so involved playing deeper last season, but then we were playing pish and he's in because he's ****ing awesome.
I'll probably sack Al Habsi off and put Ben Foster in when The Baggies finally sign him as Woy's teams are tight as defensively (see also Jonas Olsson).

I do feel dirty having Kompany and Pennant in the side, but they'll play week in week out which is monumentally key to this game.

Tiote isn't a point scorer. Similar to Wilshire, you'd probably want them in your real team, but they're Arga-bag-o-wank in FF.

Wilshire will be an assist machine this year mon, I'm tellin you'z.

If you get points for backwards passing, Tiote is your man, man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back