GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lid league was supposed to be for more regular posters on the site but as nobody knows who anyones team is its a bit pointless really. Im still in it like. lol

Anyone who wants to join the Join the "Lid League" this season - i just posted the code in the hottub forum.

If anyone wants to join and cant access the hotubt forum just send me a Pm with the request and ill send the code.

Anyone be interested in doing a head to head league, if there is enough interest ill set it up?

There you go RFUS

The Lid league was supposed to be for more regular posters on the site but as nobody knows who anyones team is its a bit pointless really. Im still in it like. lol

I changed my deets to my GOT username so people knew it was me (and so you internet weirdos didn't know my real name).

Maybe everyone in the lid league can change their team name or their surname to their GOT username so they can be identified? Just an idea.

There you go RFUS

Cheers.

Hart

Baines - Dawson - Orr

Barton - Bale - Van Der Vaart - Cahill

Berbatov - Suarez - Vaughan​

Bench: Cerny, Davies, Shawcross, Da Laet

Thats my set up at the moment, it will probably be 4-4-2 normally, with Vaughan on the bench, only like that because Shawcross plays Chelsea to begin with...

Last edited:
I'll more than likely forget about this, so this is my team so far. I don't want Suarez but I'm not mental

1e9dzb.jpg

Key is rotation I think. You're screwed if your bench are useless and your first choice defenders are away at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and Goodison.

I want to be able to swap and change depending on the fixtures.

So. Cech (Al-Habsi).

Djourou, Baines, Kompany, Hughes and Bramble.

Osman, Dempsey, Pennant, Jarvis and Gardner.

Holt, Bent and Hernandez.

I'm starting with the old 3-4-3 there. But I'm happy to play all of those guys except for the sub goalie who's got a **** defence in front of him.

I just changed half my team. My sub goalie aside, I've got a horrendous bench.

On the positive side my starting lineup is ace.

I suspect I'll change it around again though because the bench is crap.

Al-Habsi/Friedel

Vidic, Baines, Hangeland, Huth, Bardsley,
Nani, N,Zogbia, Taarabt, Y.Toure (c), Pilkington,
Holt, Beckford, Odemwingie

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back