GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
just joining now,

do the friendlys count as points because
some players have already got points next to them?

hate this game most of the time always pick a belter team
but end up bottom half of table, sure im cursed with games
wear a liverpool top for the day an everton will start banging them in
an theel be getting smashed. not happenin though :o

Those points are from last season.

My team actually came together really well. I don't really have many big hitters outside of my strikeforce, but I think it's a fairly consistent team with good players all round.

Better than last year anyway, when I had had Lee Carsley in my team injured for half a season before I realised you could make transfers any time. :unsure:

Ive had another look how about this for a team

Given (mingolet)

Alcaraz, Hughes, Baines (Simpson, Brown)

Nzogbia, Bale, Osman, Taarabt (Ferguson)

Odemwingie, RVP, Rooney

My team actually came together really well. I don't really have many big hitters outside of my strikeforce, but I think it's a fairly consistent team with good players all round.

Better than last year anyway, when I had had Lee Carsley in my team injured for half a season before I realised you could make transfers any time. :unsure:

Lee Carsley? What were you thinking mate?

I had very little cash left over and in my own little head I thought it would be good to have Lee Carsley in the team for his attitude.

Forgetting that you don't get points for attitude.

Thats alright, Ive got Taarabt so it all kicks off in the dressing room. Im relying on Odemwingie to calm it all down though, which is a bit of a risk cause im not sure if he is any good at that sort of thing.

Thats alright, Ive got Taarabt so it all kicks off in the dressing room. Im relying on Odemwingie to calm it all down though, which is a bit of a risk cause im not sure if he is any good at that sort of thing.

He seems a level headed bloke, to be fair.

I've got Baines in my team now but I had to pick Ossie too so he had someone to remind him of home.

Seen him live, twice. Not by usual fare but he does a good gig. There's something slightly magical about shouting along to "Party Hard" with 2000 sweating strangers in a mosh pit.

I love him. Although there's so much rumour about him being fake. And the music is different now. He tries to sing as apposed to his growl voice. And he's nowhere as big and muscley anymore.

Still follow what he gets up to though. New album this year. Wont be as good as I Get Wet or The Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back