GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure i like the new site much. Its got no notes section. I used to use that to write me grand plans down!

---------------------Al Habsi----------------------

------Baines---------Vidic-------------Onouha-----

-Tiote--Coleman---N'Zogbia---Wiltshire--Downing---

-------------Carroll----------Torres---------------

Subs--Czerny, Boyata, Hangaland, Gueye

Wanted Aguero, so got rid of Suarez for him, but that meant getting rid of Davies for some random 4 million player, was it worth it??

Wanted Aguero, so got rid of Suarez for him, but that meant getting rid of Davies for some random 4 million player, was it worth it??

Its an intresting one mate, he could be good value if he hits the ground running, only Messi and Ronaldo outscored him last year - but there is always a risk he could be a bit of a Carlos Kick Ball untill he adjusts to a new league, its a big if and with the Tevez thing yet to finalised im going to hold fire on him tbh.

Im going to watch him this weekend in Dublin and will be keeping a close eye.

shirt_5_1.png

Cech7.0

shirt_12_1.png

Ruddy4.0

shirt_5.png

Cole A7.5

shirt_10.png

Rafael5.5

shirt_9.png

Kompany6.0

shirt_13.png

Orr4.0

shirt_11.png

Simpson4.0

shirt_5.png

Lampard12.0

shirt_10.png

Valencia8.0

shirt_19.png

N'Zogbia7.5

shirt_13.png

Taarabt6.5

shirt_11.png

Ferguson4.0

shirt_8.png

Suarez9.5

shirt_2.png

Bent10.0

shirt_16.png

Beattie4.5

*Version 29 out of 1750.

Last edited:
I swapped Bent for Aguero and then made the point up with god knows what.

I was confident about Bent but with Villa losing Downing and Young, I don't think even with N'Zogbia his service will be as good. Aguero I'm on the fence about, to be frank. He could be class or he could be a very slow starter. I'm going to gamble on the first for now.

I was confident about Bent but with Villa losing Downing and Young, I don't think even with N'Zogbia his service will be as good. Aguero I'm on the fence about, to be frank. He could be class or he could be a very slow starter. I'm going to gamble on the first for now.

I stuck with Bent because regardless of service, he guarantees goals. He never fails on that.

The only rules i have when picking teams for these things is no Rooney and no rs .

Think im gonna leave out our players this years i just seem to jinx them .

Looking forward to picking a team for this later .

You can rely on Bent to scire about 20 a season and at 10 mill hes a snip - has been his usual self in preseason and you know my feelings about the Zog, Albirghton to could make the step up. Expect him to be on Pens as well so he could touch over 20 - handy fixtures to start with as well.

The thing about Aguero is if he get of to a slow start his price could plummit or if he starts on fire, it wont be that hard to find a million if he becomes a must half, to many question when it comes to City for me - I cant see anyone being able to afford Tevez and they have a litaney of forwards who knows how Manchini is going ot fit them all in or rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back