GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took out Davies for Saha... :'(

And I made Silva captain before changing my mind at the last minute and going for Aguero!!

I'm sh*t at this!!

I think I'm going to use my wildcard after the united game and just make sure I'm happy with my team.

Good news is because Clichy didnt play Orr gets subbed in and they kept a clean sheet yesterday, shame i had De Laet as my LAST sub :(

Good news is because Clichy didnt play Orr gets subbed in and they kept a clean sheet yesterday, shame i had De Laet as my LAST sub :(

I had Ryan Taylor as my last sub. He kept a clean sheet AND scored. Da Laet was the sub before that, but with Senderos playing and Smalling likely to play he'll remain as a sub.

I think when I make a new team I might purposely pick gash subs because this week my subs were better than my main team... then again Ryan Taylor and Da Laet were hardly superstars. Just bad luck I guess.

Moved up to 55. No one playing tonight though. Defence let me down this weekend and good ol Everton.

Meh, I got 46 points this week.

My defence of Kompany, Knight, Baines and Hangeland let me down badly. Bent and Jarvis were great though with 12 points each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back