GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine too. Besides them my best scoring player was Rooney with 6, after that it's Baines with 4 and Begovic with 3.

Jarvis is a bargain at £6m.

Jarvis and Brunt should really be priced a lot higher after their performances last season. Which they've both continued into this season.

Coleman for example costs 7.5 now I think. Brunt definitely got more assists and as many goals as Coleman last year.

Jarvis and Brunt should really be priced a lot higher after their performances last season. Which they've both continued into this season.

Coleman for example costs 7.5 now I think. Brunt definitely got more assists and as many goals as Coleman last year.

I just looked and Brunt is £6m as well, much better value than Coleman at £7m. I'm tempted to drop Bale for him and save myself £2m as I don't think he will fulfil his price tag.

You're right though, I would have thought they would have been more expensive than that, when I saw Jarvis at that price he was a certainty for my team.

I hate it when that happens. Last season or the one before I took Fabregas out of my team and he responded by scoring a hatrick the next game. I'm still bitter about it.

I've had some rotten luck this season so far, like. I think this week took the cake with my bench scoring so well. Da Laet scored, Taylor scored and kept a clean sheet and Vorm kept a clean sheet. Whilst in my team 2 of my defenders were jarg and my keeper conceded.

I'm probably going to use my wildcard soon. You get another in January but it's still not great to use one now, but I feel I need to. One free transfer a week isn't enough to fix the holes in my team!

Sacked Gibbs off for Micah Richards tonight (cos Arsenal are crap) but not sure whether to stick with 3-4-3 or switch back to 4-4-2

The edit button has always been my friend and greatest ally!

I edit so many posts. I'm quick at it so you usually get away with it. Unless you're talking to Damon. That guy's quoted you and replied in full before you can say "fiscal responsibility".

As for my FF team, I used my wildcard already! Foolish but necessary, as my team looks so much stronger now. I thought it would be done then and there, but the free transfers last until the next deadline. Which is handy, in case Chelski sign Juan Mata or city sign Nasri in the next few days!

I edit so many posts. I'm quick at it so you usually get away with it. Unless you're talking to Damon. That guy's quoted you and replied in full before you can say "fiscal responsibility".

As for my FF team, I used my wildcard already! Foolish but necessary, as my team looks so much stronger now. I thought it would be done then and there, but the free transfers last until the next deadline. Which is handy, in case Chelski sign Juan Mata or city sign Nasri in the next few days!

Transfer deadline day to go yet mate, you will want to plough into all Everton new signings. LOL/Cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back