GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
barton n bent all day long

I've put Bent in now and taken out Mata, as he's unlikely to start and you never know how he'll cope.

Only to find Barton's disappeared!

Not sure whether to put in Eagles now or to swap Given for Krul and get Sessegnon in.

I've put Bent in now and taken out Mata, as he's unlikely to start and you never know how he'll cope.

Only to find Barton's disappeared!

Not sure whether to put in Eagles now or to swap Given for Krul and get Sessegnon in.

Barton finally appeared under QPR.

My team is ace now. Just got it right in time, as my wildcard ends tomorrow. Shame I had to use it, but meh.

I usually do but ive no need this season. A good tactic if you dont know it is to wc during the break and buy all the price risers. Thus increasing your team vale and can pay dividends later in the season. I think i made about £1m on it last season. Price changes can be seen on totalfpl.com for those who dont know. Giving away me secrets like!

OK so my three week plan of raiding Man City is coming off nicely.

Firstly I have sold Kun for Dzeko, and have a fair bit resting in the bank, I then buy Silva, and sell someone else.

I got rid of Silva and went to get him back only to find he's gone up in value by 0.1!! What a bitch.

That said with Nasri in the side I worry he won't be as effective.

In the end I scrapped Mata too. Lampard is my only big money midfielder, but my front 3 are sex tastic, and my defence is strong.

I got rid of Silva and went to get him back only to find he's gone up in value by 0.1!! What a bitch.

That said with Nasri in the side I worry he won't be as effective.

In the end I scrapped Mata too. Lampard is my only big money midfielder, but my front 3 are sex tastic, and my defence is strong.

whats your team for this gw?

thats a very good team.

I was really on the fence about Mata + Agbonlahor or Barton + Bent, but I think Bent's reliability makes him a good choice.

Lampard is pricey as feck -- too pricey going by last season's form (although he was injured a lot) -- but I've got faith he'll come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back