GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say that lamps at that price would worry me long term. Bent is always great value, abonglahor always flatters to decieve in fpl bit like lennon and defoe. Mata is one to watch but for the sdame price you can have silva whose already producing the goods.

I was gonna say that lamps at that price would worry me long term. Bent is always great value, abonglahor always flatters to decieve in fpl bit like lennon and defoe. Mata is one to watch but for the sdame price you can have silva whose already producing the goods.

The good thing about Lampard is I can swap him out for any midfielder when I want because of his high price.

I think though, assuming he still takes their pens, he could have a good season. It's a bit of a gamble but that's half the fun!

Given
R. Taylor Enrique Smalling
Barkley Brunt Jarvis Lampard (C)
Bent Suarez Rooney (VC)​

Subs: Vorm, Barton, Micah Richards, Da Laet.

Lampard got an assist and scored a pen. :D :D :D

ARGH.

Liverpool were winning 3-0 but Suarez got no assists or goals and missed a few great chances. Enrique looked nailed on for a clean sheet bonus before they conceded in the last minute!! I hate the RS.

just been tinkering with my squad my overall pionts total is 110 and yet it places me 369 in the got league with 56 any clues to why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back