GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Rooney as vice captain and Lampard as captain thinking I was dead crafty when Lampard got a goal and an assist...

Then Rooney scores a hat-trick and gets an assist! Grrrr.

Me here thinking I was great with Dzeko, then half of the Utd fans in out league had Rooney and/or Young... The leader got 90! He had Dzeko as captain (36) and Rooney (17). Gutted.

Yeah the average score for this week is well above normal I think. Most people have either Young or Rooney in their team and a lot of people have Rooney as captain.

Gutted I went for Lampard over him as captain.

Yeah the average score for this week is well above normal I think. Most people have either Young or Rooney in their team and a lot of people have Rooney as captain.

Gutted I went for Lampard over him as captain.

I was like a sand boy after captaining Lamps on Sat evening, thinking he was a boss diferential then Rooney, Young and Dzecko pull those big scores out of the bag.

I think its wildcard time.

I was like a sand boy after captaining Lamps on Sat evening, thinking he was a boss diferential then Rooney, Young and Dzecko pull those big scores out of the bag.

I think its wildcard time.

I already used my wildcard!

I made two transfers last night though. I've lost (or will lose) 8 points but the players I've brought in will no doubt go up in value soon so I had to make my move.

I already used my wildcard!

I made two transfers last night though. I've lost (or will lose) 8 points but the players I've brought in will no doubt go up in value soon so I had to make my move.

Should be just 4 points mate as you get a free transfer this week. I think im going to play mine now, could make a killing in money given there is a two week break between now and the next fixtures, a few double or maybe even triple price rises - given the scores yesterday. Some players are going to be out of reach soon - best to get them in before prices rocket.

Last edited:
I'm gonna sell Suarez, and get Rooney, as I have 2.5mil resting in the bank. then, I might sell Nani for Young, or Nasri.

Should be just 4 points mate as you get a free transfer this week. I think im going to play mine now, could make a killing in money given there is a two week break between now and the next fixtures, a few double or maybe even triple price rises - given the scores yesterday. Some players are going to be out of reach soon - best to get them in before prices rocket.

The maximum anyone has ever gone up between weeks is 0.2 and that's very rare.

The maximum anyone has ever gone up between weeks is 0.2 and that's very rare.

Can see Dzeko, Rooney and Young all having double price rises mate, thats .6 in the offing, prob nailed on. The third price rise will happen when they lower the threshold back down to the 35k mark and will rise again the Sat evening after the next games are played.

One or two others will go up .1.

Im already up .5, so i could be 1mill or more up by the end of the next game week.

Right im wildcarding.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back