GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at this for the first time since the season began and my entire team had spent most of the season on their club's benches. Proving once again that I will never make a premier league manager.

Man U score 8, and Berbatov didn't even get a minute on the pitch. Whereas Djourou sits out the 0-0 with Newcastle and plays the full fecking 90 minutes at old trafford.

I had to use my wildcard just to stop myself from finishing bottom.

the price rises arent going to the usual form so fr this season. Dzecko was supposed to up last night and didnt and there are loads that should have fallen and didnt. I cant see anyone rising more than once because of this. Im keeping my wc i this case.

Not so sure mate, i can see Young, Rooney and Dzeko going up twice, the threshold for a move up is usually 35K. Dzeko is over 100K transfers, Rooney is 40k, Young is 80k.

The other thing is we may see a lot more transfer activity then normal as lots are playing their wildcard. For example today ive already tranfered Lampard in and out my team five times - thats five transfers to his threshold.

Not so sure mate, i can see Young, Rooney and Dzeko going up twice, the threshold for a move up is usually 35K. Dzeko is over 100K transfers, Rooney is 40k, Young is 80k.

The other thing is we may see a lot more transfer activity then normal as lots are playing their wildcard. For example today ive already tranfered Lampard in and out my team five times - thats five transfers to his threshold.

Doesnt it cancel itself out though transfering him in and out? dzecko has had enough transfers in over the last 2 days to have gone up 4 times as im writing this. Therefore if he doesnt go up tonight the chance of him going up twice becomes less likely. Nevertheless its still a good tactic to wc now to make money. The only reason im not is that for the first time ever i think my team is decent enough after gw3. I am bloody tempted though!

Oh ffs. I lost my head to head but out of all the losers I had the highest total. And the 8th highest out of all 22 people in the league.

FFS. I have a feeling the randomness of h2h leagues is going to get on my man-tits.

Have you seen totalfpl.com mate? Gives you the heads up on transfers. I'd say its 95% accurate though they seem to be struggling a bit with it so far this season.

I don't think I'm quite as into the money side as you lot.

I just enjoy picking a good team and adding an extra dimension to the weekend's footie, as you root for specific players to do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back