GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not if I fixed that problem by using it. Oh well have time to play with it and if there's international injuries I can replace them.
I thought Drenthe was a steal for 6.0, also interesting to note that Denis is priced 6.5.

Adebayor could be a steal at 8.0. Mikel Arteta at 8.0 too if all goes well for Mikky.

Thing is, I can't see Mikel having penalties or freekicks for Arsenal. Adebayor for 8.0 could be a decent shout seeing that they got rid of Croutchie so he'll pretty much be an automatic starter.

Mikky won't take pens but with genuine wingers and the class of Van Persie around him, he could get a few assists.

Crouch might be another smart buy at 6.9. At Stoke with their long ball approach he could get a hell of a lot of assists and goals.

Mikky won't take pens but with genuine wingers and the class of Van Persie around him, he could get a few assists.
Had actually forgot he could do that. I did place him in my squad while editing it today but did remove him. Will see if he'll regain his position, also might be a good investment as all the Arsenal fans will buy him, his price will go up and I could sell him the next week. :D

Crouch might be another smart buy at 6.9. At Stoke with their long ball approach he could get a hell of a lot of assists and goals.

His headed assists are a good shout, can't believe it but I think he'll be my third choice striker.

Had actually forgot he could do that. I did place him in my squad while editing it today but did remove him. Will see if he'll regain his position, also might be a good investment as all the Arsenal fans will buy him, his price will go up and I could sell him the next week. :D

His headed assists are a good shout, can't believe it but I think he'll be my third choice striker.

Sentiment has no place, in football but i tried to bring Arteta into my team yesterday and had to take him out,i cant seeing him in an Arsenal strip even in digital land. Just cant do it.

Had Wilshire and Van Der Vaart in my side, had to take both out as they have longish injurys.

Artetas kidnapping allowed me to have another Everton player so Drenthe came in and Ashley Young.

de Gea
Baines - Kompany - Enrique
Drenthe - Barkley - Arteta - Young - NZogbia
Long - Rooney​

Subs : AJ, Collins, Senderos GK Ruddy

Had Wilshire and Van Der Vaart in my side, had to take both out as they have longish injurys.

Artetas kidnapping allowed me to have another Everton player so Drenthe came in and Ashley Young.

de Gea
Baines - Kompany - Enrique
Drenthe - Barkley - Arteta - Young - NZogbia
Long - Rooney​

Subs : AJ, Collins, Senderos GK Ruddy

I thought you said the Zog was Kack mate!!!

My main surprise this week is that people are not clambering to get Van Persie in their teams. He scored against Manure and scored 4 in midweek, oh and they're home to Swansea at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back