GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggered, Baines, Bent and Richards all injured and my subs are crap.

Only Richards injured in mine. I think I'll leave him there in case he plays. If not I think your sub automatically gets drafted in.

Do I need to have a defender as my first choice sub though? Because I can't draft in a midfielder as I only play with 3 defenders.

Only Richards injured in mine. I think I'll leave him there in case he plays. If not I think your sub automatically gets drafted in.

Do I need to have a defender as my first choice sub though? Because I can't draft in a midfielder as I only play with 3 defenders.

It will do it automatically. You have to play a minimum of 3 at the back so it will do that regardless.

Very tempted to bring in Stracq for Long...

Drenthe might get a look in as well - got some Faurlin character from QPR that I cant see playing ahead of Barton or SWP...

How do you know he will go up? I've tried looking at the fpl site but cant make head nor tail of it..

It used to be that they'd go up 0.1 every 36,000 Net Transfers In (36k more after any transfers out of that player are taken into account)

Then again for multiples of 36k (plus the original 36k)

Up 0.2 for 108 k NTI (36k +72k), 0.3 for 216k NTI (108k + 36k + 72k)...

Dzecko should hit 0.4 rise once he gets to 360k NTI (Currently around 320k)

But...

This doesnt work with Bosingwa - Also gone up 0.3.

My theory is that they've worked in some sort of multiplier depending on either their starting price or perhaps initial percentage ownership.

Check out this forum if you're after more indepth analysis;

http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/crack-the-code-2011-12-the-fiso-guide-to-fpl-price-changes-t86917-240.html

When you go to Transfers, View the club for whichever Player you're interested in.

Then on the Sorted By options are Transfers In (Round) & Transfers Out (Round) for each player

Just subtract the Outs from the Ins from your guy.

Nice one Ijjy. I thought about it myself. If I was confident he was going to start I'd do it....BUT, cant leave shrek or dzeko out right now and im torn between van persie and aguero :/

Drenthe will do well too I think, but again might not start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back