GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS. Why didn't Dzeko play!?

My team's been awful. Most of them have played now and no one's scored or got an assist. One clean sheet... =/

Me too. Fortunately he didn't even get off the bench. So supersub Osman will come on and vice captain Rooney will take over the armband.

Niiiiice.

Jammy tit.

Hey random question. How come Dzeko's worth like £8.8m but when I sell him only £8.6m goes into my bank?

Jammy tit.

Hey random question. How come Dzeko's worth like £8.8m but when I sell him only £8.6m goes into my bank?

Someone needs to increase in value by .2 mate to get a profit of .1. The price you see is the buying price - i.e. what it costs to buy the player

The selling price is different you see this on your teamsheet on the transfer page. As above someone needs to rise by .2 to get a profit of .1, generally in cash terms you only ever get .3 for a player as a profit.

For instance i bought Boswinga at the start 5.5, if i was to buy him today he would cost me 5.9, but if i sell him now i will only get 5.7 mill.

I wouldnt sell Dzecko tonight mate, he will rise again before the morning as will Boswinga, Young, Dyer, Henderson, Arteta and Anderson.

Someone needs to increase in value by .2 mate to get a profit of .1. The price you see is the buying price - i.e. what it costs to buy the player

The selling price is different as above someone needs to rise by .2 to get a profit of .1, generally in cash terms you only ever get .3 for a player as a profit.

I wouldnt sell Dzecko tonight mate, he will rise again before the morning as will Boswinga, Young, Dyer, Henderson, Arteta and Anderson.

Wish i'd listened to you two weeks ago. And can you get onto the people responsible for the bonuses please.

Shocker of a week. Rooney as captain saved me from getting about 4 points but wow, shocker.

I only have Brunt left I think. I hope he does well! =S

And I think I've got -8 points as well this week for last week's splurging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back