GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocker of a week. Rooney as captain saved me from getting about 4 points but wow, shocker.

I only have Brunt left I think. I hope he does well! =S

And I think I've got -8 points as well this week for last week's splurging.

FFS Brunt is on the bench.

He was one of their best players last year, but he's not getting much game time this season. WTF?

Horror week for me. Absolute shocker.

With Dzeko to be subbed that leaves me with (before bonuses):

Given - 2
Richards - 6
Enrique - 2
Smalling - 1
Barkley - 1
Young - 3
Brunt - 1
Mata - 3
Jarvis - 1
Suarez - 1
Rooney - 14 (captain though so 28)

With 8 points yet to be deducted from last week's transfers. :(

Thank feck for Rooney though!

I know, right? Why the flip isn't he playing?

Bar a few minutes at the end so he could give me a single point instead of letting my sub on. Who will defo be ace now.

He played two internationals mate, datiuqe apparently, i think ill keep him as have bigger fish to fry - i still reckon he will pull 130 points, i expect WBA to do well this season and he is there captain and one of their highest goalscorers assisters and is on set peices as well.

Dzekco as well FFS, goes to show the importance of a decent bench.

Swapped Dzeko for Adebayor as soon as his price went up. A tidy profit and a striker who will surely play every week.

Hmm im confused what to do about it tbh, keep or get rid - i wouldnt go for Adebayor tbh hes to tempremental and i dont fancy Spurs this season - Dzecko could come back next week and score big - Fulham away up against Snederos and Hangleand i cant see Manchini going with Tevez and Aguero, he will want a big physical presence.

I Fancy Aguero big time though - looks some player.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back